Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Imtiaz Shakil Siddique <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/10 00:29:09 UTC

Query Keyword Storage

Hi,

I'd like to know is there any built-in feature/plugin in solr that can
store user query .

I know that I can always check the jetty server's log files which ships
with solr for collecting user query. But is there any other better way? And
If I needed to write a plugin for this case, what plugin should I extend?

Thank you.
Imtiaz Shakil Siddique
Senior Software Engineer
Chorki Limited
www.chorki.com

Re: Query Keyword Storage

Posted by Imtiaz Shakil Siddique <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik,

Thank you for the solution. I'll surely give it a try.
But I was trying to collect the logs directly from Solr source base (maybe
by extending the edismax query parser) because that way I don't have to
write query keywords into log files. After that I want to feed that data
into Banana <https://github.com/LucidWorks/banana>.
Is that possible?

Regards,
Imtiaz Shakil Siddique