Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Nathan Beyer <nb...@kc.rr.com> on 2006/05/12 08:01:49 UTC

RE: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/win.ia32 Build/Test

To whom it may concern. I was getting similar errors recently. It seems the
HTTPS SVN site/port is down or blocked. Anyway, I fixed my stuff by changing
to the http://svn.apache.org/ URL.

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
That's great. Thanks Nathan. :-)

Shall we also change our build system to access Harmony SVN repository
through http instead of https?

Nathan Beyer wrote:
> To whom it may concern. I was getting similar errors recently. It seems the
> HTTPS SVN site/port is down or blocked. Anyway, I fixed my stuff by changing
> to the http://svn.apache.org/ URL.

Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/win.ia32 Build/Test

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Either way.  We expect to be fixed soon - it's not avail because infra
wants to review the SVN repo to ensure that there was no damage due to
the crash.  That should be happening today.

gier

Posted by Andrey Chernyshev <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
The SVN machine (minotaur.apache.org aka people.apache.org) has suffered
some severe crashes 'n stuff. Committers have been notified (through the
committers@ mailing list) and will be notified again when write access is
back up.

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 08:45:52AM +0100, Mark Hindess wrote:

> On 12 May 2006 at 1:01, "Nathan Beyer" <nb...@kc.rr.com> wrote:
> > To whom it may concern. I was getting similar errors recently. It seems the
> > HTTPS SVN site/port is down or blocked. Anyway, I fixed my stuff by changing
> > to the http://svn.apache.org/ URL.
>
> I've been getting these consistently since late afternoon (BST) on 10th
> May.
>
> I think changing to http protocol is fine for anonymous checkout but I
> think committers need https?  So we still wont get any builds.
>
> -Mark.

cheers,

LSD