Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ravindra Gupta <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 17:39:28 UTC

How to store Load time for a page in a variable?

Hi All,

I have to store load time of a jsp page in a variable and then use it
in the next page for performing certaln calculations. How this could
be done?

Thanks,
Ravindra

RE: How to store Load time for a page in a variable?

Posted by "Christensen, Alan" <al...@hp.com>.
The information in the recent thread entitled "Yet another extractor
question" should be of help for your problem.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.