Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by adriangroom <ad...@accenture.com> on 2010/06/03 10:50:43 UTC

Batch scheduling commands

Good morning

I am attempting to run a test overnight and want the test to stop
automatically at 04:30.

I can set this up using the GUI screens, however the machine (Linux) that is
running the test has no GUI functionality, so I am running the test from the
command line.

Is there any method I can use from the command line to instruct the test to
start at a specific time and then stop at a specific time

Thanks

Adrian

Re: Batch scheduling commands

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Use property references to define the delay and and duration fields,
and pass the property definitions on the command-line.

I don't think you can use properties for the absolute start and end-times.

Posted by adriangroom <ad...@accenture.com>.
Thanks for this

Posted by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com>.
Hey Adrian