Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@apache.org> on 2005/05/19 19:40:07 UTC

[ANN] Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.8 released

The maven team is pleased to announce the Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.8 release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/dashboard/

Generate a dashboard containing global statistics about other maven reports

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Added aggregator totals to the HTML report. Issue: MPDASHBOARD-22. Thanks
  to Morten Kristiansen.

  Fixed bugs:

o Prevent failure in junitpassrate.jellydue to a division by zero when there
  is a unit test source directory defined but no tests are executed. Issue:
  MPDASHBOARD-17. Thanks to Philippe Kernevez.

  Changes:

o Default values for maven.dashboard.basedir, maven.dashboard.includes,
  maven.dashboard.excludesand maven.dashboard.ignoreFailuresare copied from
  the equivalent Multiproject properties. This should reduce the number of
  properties you have to set to get going as you need now only set the
  Multiproject properties.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-dashboard-plugin
  -Dversion=1.8

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.8.jar

Have fun!
-The maven team

Re: [ANN] Maven Dashboard Plugin 1.8 released

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
It's easier when people provide a patch in unified diff format.

Regards

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Wim,

The reason I did not apply it is because it's missing lots of things. There
are no tests to prove that it works and thus I'll need to create some in
order to apply your idea.

If you could provide tests and a unified diff patch that would go a long way
towards applying your idea.

Otherwise I'll do it but it may take a bit longer.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Pity you did not add bug 24

RE: Question about Dashboard Plugin 1.8 released

Posted by Mattias Olofsson <ma...@xdin.com>.
Thats great !!!!

One question:

Can you include the dashboard report in the maven-dashboard-plugin site.
This would be a good demo of how the plugin works ?

Mvh

Mattias Olofsson

Software Developer, M. Sc. Physics

XDIN AB
Gustaf Werners gata 12
SE-421 32 Västra Frölunda
Office: +46 (0)31 725 10 92
mail: mattias.olofsson@xdin.com

This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately; you should not copy it or use it for any purpose,
nor disclose its contents to any other person.