Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Jackman <Da...@fastsearch.com> on 2005/11/09 20:49:26 UTC

[m2] Calling a single goal twice with different configuration

One of my projects needs to create two different Javadoc artifacts, each
one using different configuration parameters.  Two questions:  1) Does
Maven allow me to list a plugin to be called twice with different
parameters?  2) Would the Javadoc let me do this and have the resulting
artifact have a different name (essentially a different classifier)?

..David..

Re: [m2] Calling a single goal twice with different configuration

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
yes (through different reportSets in reporting, different executions in build).

- Brett