Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 18:10:15 UTC

Re: XmlSchema Release Revisited

Woden folks,

any chance you can help with the URI resolution stuff?

thanks,
dims

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Take a look at

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/javax/xml/transform/URIResolver.html
and
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/xni/org/apache/xerces/xni/parser/XMLEntityResolver.html

These interfaces allow clients to customize resource resolution within
Xerces.

Lawrence Mandel

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>
02/16/2006 12:39 PM
Please respond to
general

general@ws.apache.org
cc
woden-dev@ws.apache.org, axis-dev@ws.apache.org, commons-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: XmlSchema Release Revisited

could you please point me to how it is being done in other java
projects? (someone hinted at xerces)

thanks,
dims

On 2/16/06, Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> Yes. But not immediately.
>
> I'm OK deferring the URI resolution stuff to a 1.1 release as long as we
plan the release including defining the requirements and a time line.

woden-dev@ws.apache.org

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Take a look at

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.