Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "sudha.hs" <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/02 06:31:54 UTC

DOSGI MTOM issue

Hi,

I have a spring osgi service published through CFX. The webservice accepts a
DataHandler and on the client I send a new DataHandler(FileDataSource(...)).
On the server, I get the following a NPE:

        at javax.activation.MimeType.parse(MimeType.java:110)
        at javax.activation.MimeType.<init>(MimeType.java:76)
        at javax.activation.DataHandler.getBaseType(DataHandler.java:651)
        at
javax.activation.DataHandler.getDataContentHandler(DataHandler.java:612)
        at javax.activation.DataHandler.getInputStream(DataHandler.java:253)

Can someone help? I'm not sure if I have to enable MTOM but I don't see a
way of doing it.