Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yakov Reztsov <ya...@mail.ru> on 2013/10/11 11:39:49 UTC

Re[2]: [CWiki] new default access rights active

>Whitelisted:
>
>~liushenf Shenfeng Liu
>
>~yak (Yakov [Reztsov]) - note it's "yak" not "yakov"
>
>Regards,
>   Andrea.

Thanks!
--

Yakov Reztsov

Re: [CWiki] new default access rights active

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Steve Yin wrote:
> I was hoping that if you could count me in. Thanks.
> Full name: Steve Yin

Whitelisted:
~steve.yin Steve Yin

In general, I've now tried to whitelist all committers where I could
confidently the Apache username and real name with the CWiki username,
real name and contributions.

Of course, anybody (no matter if a committer or not) who needs editing
rights on CWiki and does not have them even with these updates can
request to be whitelisted here.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Re[2]: [CWiki] new default access rights active

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

--
Best Regards,