Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 15:45:10 UTC

VOTE: XmlSchema 1.4.6

I have prepared release materials for XMLSchema 1.4.6. Release notes at the
bottom of this email. Materials are in the Nexus staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-019/

Please vote -1, 0, or +1 to release Apache XmlSchema 1.4.6. The vote will
remain open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--benson margulies

Release notes:

====================================
This is the release of XMLSchema 1.4.6 of Apache WS-Commons.
====================================

XMLSchema is a lightweight schema object model that can be used to
manipulate
and generate XML schema representations. It has few external dependencies
and can be easily integrated into an existing project.

You are welcome to kick the tires and get XMLSchema on the move.  Any
contribution in the form of coding, testing, submitting improvements
to the documentation, and reporting bugs are always welcome.

Bugs fixed since XmlSchema 1.4.5:

WSCOMMONS-533
NullPointerException processing schema

WSCOMMONS-482
Runtime dependency on xmlunit in utility program ReadSchemaFromURL

WSCOMMONS-531
SchemaBuilder does not parse all the 'key' and 'keyref' definitions when it
uses namespace prefix

Re: VOTE: XmlSchema 1.4.6

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
It's been 72 hours, and the votes are all +1. I'll promote the artifacts and
put the pieces on dist.

Re: VOTE: XmlSchema 1.4.6

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

--
Afkham Azeez
Software Architect & Product Manager, WSO2 WSAS; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Re: VOTE: XmlSchema 1.4.6

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: VOTE: XmlSchema 1.4.6

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
 I have tested with Woden and no issue found.

+1

Sagara

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com