Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MORÁVEK Peter <mo...@pobox.sk> on 2001/06/02 14:43:44 UTC

SAXON and namespacing including problem !

Yes ... we also have this problem in our XSP pages - it adds source code to
generated .java pages to include namespace declaration attributes in every
element we produce using XSP.

Our configuration is:

Cocoon 1.8.3, Saxon 6.2.2.

Does anybody other have these problems with SAXON as XSLT transformer ?
Have anyone found the solution for this problem ?

Thanks

Peter