Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "chrishxl@163.com" <ch...@163.com> on 2015/03/20 09:48:39 UTC

Step-debugging with the ODE

Hi all,

    I am a new dev in ODE and need some basic help.
    After building the project added my own codes, I can deploy it into tomcat and it work well.
    But What if I need step-debugging with the code I added ?
    I have tried to generate Eclipse project and import it into Eclipse, then I get a non-J2EE-form project.
    Is there any way transfer the ODE project to J2EE-form Web project?
    Thanks !

Chris Wong

Re: Step-debugging with the ODE

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

I use Eclipse as well, but to the J2EE projects. Instead I usually start
Tomcat with JPDA enabled (catalina jpda run) and attache Eclipse with its
remote debugger on that.

HTH,
  Tammo

--