Posted to user@ant.apache.org by veena pandit <v....@gmail.com> on 2009/09/01 17:20:34 UTC

Yet another basic question about Ant

Hi,

I have been given the task of converting Make files to Ant.  I don't know
Make and I don't know Ant.
But I am going to try.  There are 3 make files in the project.  The first
one includes another make file
like so:
include makefile.${OSTYPE}${OS}

the other Make files are makefile.linux and makefile.windows.

How do I transfer this over to Ant?

Thanks,

Veena

Re: Yet another basic question about Ant

Posted by veena pandit <v....@gmail.com>.
It is for a Java program.  But I have to convert all the Make utilities into
Ant.
I dont know Make.  and I have to eliminate the Make

Posted by David Weintraub <qa...@gmail.com>.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com

Re: Yet another basic question about Ant

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM, veena pandit<v....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been given the task of converting Make files to Ant.  I don't know
> Make and I don't know Ant.
> But I am going to try.  There are 3 make files in the project.  The first
> one includes another make file
> like so:
> include makefile.${OSTYPE}${OS}
>
> the other Make files are makefile.linux and makefile.windows.
>
> How do I transfer this over to Ant?

See <import>