Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2018/12/27 09:34:26 UTC

Re: [ant] branch master updated: Update JSCh (see http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/ChangeLog)

Hi Jaikiran

you should probably also update manual/install.html as well as the
affected POMs (in this case src/etc/poms/ant-jsch/pomx.xml) for
consistency.

Stefan

Re: [ant] branch master updated: Update JSCh (see http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/ChangeLog)

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Thanks, sorry about missing pom.xml and the manual.

Gintas

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,