Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/11/19 00:51:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli is the new PMC Chair

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to Enrico Olivelli who has been nominated and has accepted
the position of PMC Chair for Apache Curator taking over from me. I'm
certain that Curator is in excellent hands with Enrico and we all truly
appreciate his willingness to take on the Chair.

I have been the Chair since May of 2013 - that's a long time :D I'm
thrilled to pass the "gavel" to Enrico. I'm not going anywhere and will
still contribute as I can to the project.

Sincerely,

Jordan Zimmerman

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Enrico Olivelli is the new PMC Chair

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Enrico!

Best,
tison.