Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <cl...@aprateek.com> on 2013/05/24 07:12:54 UTC

https://reviews.apache.org/r/9539/

Hi Wei,

   https://reviews.apache.org/r/9539/ was pending in my review dashboard.
Now that you are a committer I think you can commit it.
I was on a vacation and recently saw it in my queue.

Congrats once again !

-abhi

Re: https://reviews.apache.org/r/9539/

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <cl...@aprateek.com>.
This patch is reviewed. In fact a similar patch has been committed to
master.
I think you can merge it with 4.0.1.

Posted by Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>.
Hi,

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wido,

Thanks!
Harikrishna has created a clone of this issue, and already committed new
patch for 4.1 branch. Thanks him.
JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2180
Review:  https://reviews.apache.org/r/10772/

-Wei