Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2013/05/04 01:38:16 UTC

Re: Problem trying to release 0.6.1-incubating

+ dev

Olivier, do you know how to fix this

thanks,
Kishore G

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Yup it's Olivier (I really don't know why google associate my apache email
to my daughter :-) )

Weird: I tested locally and I don't have the issue.
git version you are using ?
Here:
mb-olamy:incubator-helix olamy$ uname -a
Darwin mb-olamy.local 12.3.0 Darwin Kernel Version 12.3.0: Sun Jan  6
22:37:10 PST 2013; root:xnu-2050.22.13~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
mb-olamy:incubator-helix olamy$ git --version
git version 1.8.2.1

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au