Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com> on 2018/09/12 17:25:27 UTC

Java postcommit tests timeout due to flink jobs

Hi everyone,

We have ~50% java post-commit jobs timeout due to Flink tests. Can someone
help look into the issue [BEAM-5337]
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5337>?

Sample Job
<https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_GradleBuild/1437/console>.
More links available on the ticket.

Thank you,
--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?

Re: Java postcommit tests timeout due to flink jobs

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Mikhail,

I merged a fix on Friday morning (CEST)[1]. The test in question was
UnboundedSourceWrapperTest#testValueEmission. I've marked the issue as
resolved.

I think you did the right thing posting this to the mailing list and
informing individual committers. Disabling tests should be a last resort.

Best,
Max

[1] faa5699e79193b17c0255cd318892c5e0db8a4de
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6385

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.