Posted to security-discuss@community.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org> on 2022/04/07 14:47:13 UTC

Re: Request from the European Commission (Log4J fallout/improvements)

Agreed. So I think that covers their first point and to some extend the second point.

Then there is the point of general improvements of the industry.  I've seen many points floating around - but has this been collected as a wishlist/roadmap somewhere ?

And as to the final point (attic and post-ASF life cycle mngt)  - I'll try to start that in a separate email.

Dw

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Friday news: finally the most secure way of writing code arrived:

https://github.com/kelseyhightower/nocode

czw., 7 kwi 2022, 16:48 użytkownik Dirk-Willem van Gulik <