Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2003/10/14 18:28:52 UTC

Sample Everest project from Vincent Massol

    I'm evaluating maven to use it in my next project and searching for
documentation, examples,... came across the slides from Vincent Massol.
In these slides a sample project is used to show the proposed layout for
a J2EE project. Is it possible to get the sources of this example?

    Regards
    Jose

RE: Sample Everest project from Vincent Massol

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Jose,

The blog entry points to the everest zip:

http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/vmassol/archives/000080.html

(direct link is:
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/vmassol/archives/everest.zip)

Thanks