Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Plamondon, Pierrick" <Pi...@frq.gouv.qc.ca> on 2017/01/20 14:23:23 UTC

repo seems out of sync

Hi,

My ivy repo seems more and more out of sync.

The repo is online since 8 years and since one year things are beginning to be weird. For example, I have the dependency :

<dependency org="apache-client" name="commons-client" rev="4.5.2" conf="runtime->default" />

In the commons-client folder there are 2 folders. The 4.5.2 and the 4.2.6. My application for a reason I don't know uploaded the 4.2.6 version in my application instead of the 4.5.2. It was working earlyer this week as it was taking the 4.5.2.  I haven't do any change as I know. I don't know how to solve the problem and I created another folder (apache-client2) with only the 4.5.2 version. When I try to import it says :

Some projects fail to be resolved
Impossible to resolve dependencies of nurun#eregroupement-presentation;working@pplamondon-CJ85
unresolved dependency: apache-client2#commons-client;4.5.2: not found

In the past few month I was able to bypass the error that the wrong version is taken by creating a new folder (apache-client2) in this case, but that too is not working anymore as of today as we can see. So I ask help to you.

Here is the ivy.xml of the apache-client2:

<ivy-module version="2.0"
            xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd">

	<info organisation="apache-client2" module="commons-client" revision="4.5.2" status="release" publication="20161219162016"/>
	<publications>
		<artifact name="httpclient" type="jar"/>
	</publications>
</ivy-module>

Can you help me please ?

Thanks,

Pierrick

Re: repo seems out of sync

Posted by Markus Schlegel <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierrick
- Only from your symptom description and without looking deeper into your
specific issue -

It could be that you problem is related to the following bug:

Maybe you can check that and vote for the issue.

Markus Schlegel