Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 23:28:08 UTC

February Incubator reports

Please, let's be proactive and get the report ready and posted before
the reminder at general@ list. If nothing has happened, a quick couple
lines mentioning it would be ok.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: February Incubator reports

Posted by Samul Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to you all, Luciano and Bill.
i wish that we could make some huge stride this year.

--
Bowen Ma a.k.a Samul Kevin @ Bluesky Dev Team    XJTU

Re: February Incubator reports

Posted by Bill Stoddard <wg...@gmail.com>.