Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Tim Eck <te...@terracottatech.com> on 2007/09/26 02:06:20 UTC

ClassFactoryClassLoader does not allow getResource()?

I entered this item in JIRA quite a while ago, but it has no received any
response.

A comment on whether or not this is a real problem, and/or any suggested
workarounds would be appreciated. I'm not demanding a fix, just seems like
JIRA is being ignored

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-207

RE: ClassFactoryClassLoader does not allow getResource()?

Posted by Tim Eck <te...@terracottatech.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions. The thread context loader is [usually] exactly
the one I want for loading resources anyway, so that will work. Just a
shame to have to workaround -- but I got over that kind of software
disappoint a long time ago ;-)

  _____

I'm usually using the context-classloader of the current thread which
works fine, usually. Alternatively, you could probably just use the
classloader of some not-enhanced class in you webapp.

  _____

Posted by Ma...@bmw.ch.