Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by yshintre1982 <ys...@yahoo.in> on 2010/06/10 15:06:52 UTC

zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Exception closing session 0x0 to sun.nio.ch

hi,

i am beginner in hbase,
i had installed RedHat Linuz VMWare on my Windows XP machine.
i had installed hbase on linux successfully.
the hbase commands working fine on linux.
but when i write a java code in win-XP and try to connect to hbase from
linux it will give me Exception closing session message.
plz help me,

i had inserted following jars in my WEB-INF/lib folder
commans-logging-1.1.1.jar
hadoop-0.20.2.jar
hadoop-0.20.2-core.jar
hadoop-0.20.2-tools.jar
hbase-0.20.4.jar
log4j-1.2.16.jar
zookeeper-3.2.2.jar
hbase-default.xml
hbase-site.xml

if i missing something plz let me know.
thnks in advance,

Re: zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Exception closing session 0x0 to sun.nio.ch

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
That message appears on the end when cluster is shutting down, right?
If so, it can be ignored (ZK is chatty).  Otherwise, please pastebin
more from around the exception so we can see more context.

Thanks,
St.Ack