Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Vinayakumar B <vi...@huawei.com> on 2011/08/02 12:13:19 UTC

Need Help in Setting up the NextGen MapReduce.

Hi All,

I need help in setting up the Next Gen Mapreduce.

Please provide links to documents/Guide if any to start setting up the Next
Gen MR.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinayakumar B

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

Re: Need Help in Setting up the NextGen MapReduce.

Posted by Praveen Sripati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Vinay,

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/MR-279/mapreduce/INSTALL
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/MR-279/mapreduce/yarn/README