Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/23 10:00:38 UTC

HTML UI: HTML Files posted as attachment

I've loaded the HTML files from the designer to the Jira item 100
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-100). If anybody wants to
crack at moving these designs to the code, feel free to go for it.

D.

Re: HTML UI: HTML Files posted as attachment

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Ok I guess I  have to verify, whether there are still ID's missing.
Regards,
Markus

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.