Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 14:22:16 UTC

Conference Talk

Hi

I'd like to prepare a talk which I would like to present on some conferences (I'd like at least to submit the CFPs). I think, it would be a good idea to promote ServiceMix (and the whole project family).  I have prepared once a talk about ASF and ServiceMix [1] and can reuse some material from this presentation.  Any ideas what interesting could be included in this talk to promote our project?

[1] https://www.slideshare.net/ksobkowiak/integrate-yourself-with-the-apache-software-foundation-33rd-degree-4charity

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

Re: Conference Talk

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
I was initially thinking about Open Source Summit in Prague (in October). There are also 2 big conferences in Poland (Infoshare and Code Europe, for the later a workshop would be a good idea as well). Claus has also suggested JBCNConf, but I think the CFP will end soon.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)