Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/09 09:12:45 UTC

Jewel ComboBox behaviour with many rows

Hi,

I'm using now the Jewel ComboBox (by the way, the filter bead is very, very
good) and I'm facing a problem.
I have a ComboBox with around 200 rows.

What happens is the the list instead of growing to down with a verticall
scroll (like Jewel DropDownList), the list occupais all the screen.
There is any bead to deal with this or this is the normal behaviour right
now ?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Jewel ComboBox behaviour with many rows

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic !
Thank you.
As I know Royale, more I like.