Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Amol Amol <aa...@sapient.com> on 2009/12/11 18:03:34 UTC

Issue while using multiple webservices with WSS4J

Hi All,

We have client of two webservices A and B.

Stand alone both the clients work fine.

But if we hit webservice B first and then webservice A we get a
handshake_exception. Invoking webservice B after webservice A works fine and
after this as well webservice B continues to work.

The different thing which we have done in webservice B is that we have used
WSS4J based authentication.

We have the following entry in client-config.wsdd

Now what we have investigated is that when we comment the call to
client-config.wsdd the authentication from webservice B fails both
webservice A works fine.

We tried use service level handler but the handler never gets invoked. The
configuration we tried was

Please let us know if any one has faced a similar issue before or point us
to what is the problem in client-config.wsdd for the service level
configuration.

We have also tried and compaired SSL logs and verified that the session
never gets overridden by other.

Thanks and Regards,
Amol