Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2012/10/29 16:11:23 UTC

Never too soon… thinking about httpd 2.4.4

I'd like to release 2.4.4 in a few weeks (mid-Nov or so)...
Could people review STATUS (and vote) as well as add potential
backports?

tia!

Re: Never too soon… thinking about httpd 2.4.4

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 29.10.2012 16:11, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'd like to release 2.4.4 in a few weeks (mid-Nov or so)...
> Could people review STATUS (and vote) as well as add potential
> backports?

Any chance www.apache.org will be updated from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3 before? It
would be good to check whether the long hanging of processes in status
"G" observable e.g. currently on

http://www.us.apache.org/server-status

would be gone with 2.4.3.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Never too soon… thinking about httpd 2.4.4

Posted by Michael Felt <ma...@gmail.com>.
will not have time tomorrow, but i have a few updates for the AIX build
scripts, main change I am thinking of right now that was requested was that
httpd autostart/shutdown cleanly during boot/shutdown.

What is the preferred way for me to submit for 'testing'?

regards,
Michael

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.