Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohammed Yousuff <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/24 16:29:39 UTC

Proxy Server

Hi , guys . i am trying to get a XML files in the another Server (RSS
Feeds).So when i configured with server to get the data. in our Organisation
they are using Proxy Server . so my server (Tomcat 5) unable to connect .
then i configured with the Proxy server using the CATALINA_OPTS
environmental variable. Then it works fine ,after one day the Same problem
again . i don't know why this happen. is it due to the Network Restriction.
if u have any other way to set my server so that it will listen the proxy
server port number.. let me know