Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun Prakash <ck...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 17:27:23 UTC

Reducer Job always goes to pending state.

I am using hadoop streaming command for map-reduce.In my job there are 4
streaming commands,i have no issues with first 3 steps but step4 job once
mapper got 100% completed directly going to pending state,even there was no
error in the job tracker.

In the step4,i am merging the output(i.e step2 and step 3 output) as single
output using identity reducer.
I have ran this job several times there was no issues but i am facing the
problem right now.

Any suggestions!

Best Regards
 Arun Prakash C.K

Keep On Sharing Your Knowledge with Others