Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@apache.org> on 2015/06/06 22:28:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger 0.5.0 (incubating) - release candidate 3 (dev group vote)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your efforts to validate the release candidate for Apache
Ranger 0.5.0  and your feedback/vote.

More than 72 hours have passed and the current vote thread is considered
concluded and passes with the following resolution:

Five +1 votes from the following PPMC member(s):
+1 Alan Gates
+1 Madhanmohan Neethiraj
+1 Don Bosco Durai
+1 Ramesh Mani
+1 Selvamohan Neethiraj

One +0 vote from the following PPMC member(s):
+0 Dilli Arumugam

Three  +1 votes from the following non-PPMC member(s):
+1 Alok Lal
+1 Velmurugan Periasamy
+1 Gautam Borad

Zero -1 votes:

I will notify general@incubator and wait an additional 72 hours for feedback
before beginning the process of moving the release artifacts to the mirrors.

For reference:  VOTE Thread
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ranger-dev/201506.mbox/%
3CD1945353.23599%25sneethiraj%40hortonworks.com%3E>

Thanks,
Selva-

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ranger 0.5.0 (incubating) - release candidate 3 (dev group vote)

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
You need to get three IPMC votes to release.  At the moment you only
have one (mine).  So your post to the IPMC should be in the form of a
[VOTE] message.  You can note that you already have my vote.

Alan.