Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2016/09/15 12:10:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Good evening!

Please welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new Apache OpenJPA PMC member!

Francesco, txs for helping to push OpenJPA forward!

best regards,

the OpenJPA team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 15/09/2016 20:57, Craig Russell wrote:
> Welcome Francesco. Good to have you on board.

Thanks Craig, it's my pleasure.
Still feeling a bit undeserved, I'll try to do my best :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Welcome Francesco. Good to have you on board.

Craig

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 5:10 AM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Good evening!
>
> Please welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new Apache OpenJPA PMC member!
>
> Francesco, txs for helping to push OpenJPA forward!
>
> best regards,
>
> the OpenJPA team

Craig L Russell
Architect
craig.russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new OpenJPA PMC member

Posted by Craig Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Welcome Francesco. Good to have you on board.

Craig

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 5:10 AM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Good evening!
>
> Please welcome Francesco Chicchiriccò as new Apache OpenJPA PMC member!
>
> Francesco, txs for helping to push OpenJPA forward!
>
> best regards,
>
> the OpenJPA team

Craig L Russell
Architect