Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by quanxin zhu <qu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/23 16:31:03 UTC

Could two tomcat have mutual authentication?

I setup a tomcat server 1 using client authentication, and deployed a
webservice on it.
So, when invoke the webservice, a certification is needed.
In server 2 , I want a servlet to invoke the webservice in server 1.
could server 2 automatically provide its certification to tomcat 1 when
invoke webservice?

Re: Could two tomcat have mutual authentication?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
quanxin zhu wrote:
> I setup a tomcat server 1 using client authentication, and deployed a
> webservice on it.
> So, when invoke the webservice, a certification is needed.
> In server 2 , I want a servlet to invoke the webservice in server 1.
> could server 2 automatically provide its certification to tomcat 1 when
> invoke webservice?

This list is for questions relating to the development of Tomcat. For
questions on how to use or configure Tomcat, please use the users list.

Mark