Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by GA...@victoriainsurance.com on 2007/08/13 10:13:43 UTC

Val Gamerman is out of the office till 08/20/2007

I will be out of the office starting  08/13/2007 and will not return until
08/20/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. If this is an emergency you
can try to call me on my cel. 216-965-7921.
I will have very limited cell. phone reception.

For THI-RTR Web Service please contact: Chena  Dulla, George Mazelis, Denne
Cunningham, Gabriela Caruso, Michael Anderson.

For PDS-THI issues please contact: Elide Sanchez and Craig Carpenter

For Oracle issues please contact: THI - DBA Help

For ARC questions please send email to: THI - ARC (Architecture Review
Committee)

For Tri-C questions please send email to: THI - Tri-C

For ViperJ questions please send email to: THI - VIPERJ Development

For Web POS questions please send email to: THI - Internet Quoting
Developers

For Web Endorsment questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal
Endorsement Developers

For Web Portal questions please send email to: THI - Web Portal Dev

For PIC questions please send email to: Bob Stoffko

For STAR questions please send email to: Bob Stoffko

For AOA/ANP/-THI bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna
Dulla

For Agent Gateway questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna Dulla

For Allied bridge questions please contact: George Mazelis, Chenna Dulla

For Credit Score web service questions please contact: Manjula Kalluri,
Chenna Dulla

For EZ-App/EZ-Quote/Prefill/Accelerate web service questions please
contact: Chenna Dulla

For production issues: please contact Help Desk