Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/29 03:39:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Add the components definition in JIRA template

Hi everyone,

The vote has been closed now. The following 4 person have voted +1 :

- Jialin Qiao
- Zesong Sun
- Jincheng Sun
- Xiangdong Huang

There were no -1 or +0 votes.

Therefore, I'm happy to announce that the proposal has been accepted.

I have created the Infrastructure JIRA [1]. Let's push it forward :)

Best,
Jincheng

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Add the components definition in JIRA template

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Cool,sounds pretty good!
Best,Jincheng

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>于2020年1月29日 周三15:01写道:

--

Best,
Jincheng

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Add the components definition in JIRA template

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xiangdong,

Thank you for helping to add components to JIRA. I've checked it, and it's
working now. :)

Best,
Jincheng

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月29日周三 下午3:01写道: