Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by leon tian <ti...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2004/05/18 17:31:18 UTC

cheapest web hosting for Cocoon?

Hi,

Anyone knows where the cheapest web hosting for Cocoon 2.1.4 is? Thanks.

Leon

Re: cheapest web hosting for Cocoon?

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
hi Leon

generaly we (Osmosis networks and consulting) have our servers running
cocoon for our own purposes
but if we can cover your needs can offer you a subsitemap area in your own
domain (virtual hosting) for 150 euros per year

-- stavros