Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Martijn Kieboom <mk...@maprtech.com> on 2015/06/10 10:28:38 UTC

Couchbase Drill storage plugin

Hi,

Has anyone been using the Couchbase Drill plugin successfully as on github
[1]. Are there any considerations prior to using it?

Many thanks,
Martijn

[1] https://github.com/jacques-n/drill-couchbase-plugin

Re: Couchbase Drill storage plugin

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
That was an initial experiment we did with the Couchbase guys. We got a
simple query to work but haven't taken it any further.   I'm guessing it
will need a few small fixes to work with 1.0. If you are interested in
picking it up, we could work together to enhance it.