Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/27 19:35:24 UTC

mavenrun plugin?

Hi.

Is there something like the "mavenrun" plugin?

I'm building an assembly of one of the modules. After that I'd like to check if
this assembly is buildable. That is, I'd like to extract the resulting zip into
some folder and run maven with it (during the integration-test phases). I know
how to build/extract assembly, but I don't know how to run maven with the
specified pom.xml file/in the specified folder.

Bye.
/lexi

Re: mavenrun plugin?

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.
Hi

> You might want to checkout the maven-invoker-plugin. It's SVN at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin
>
> and IIRC has a snapshot deployed to the snapshot repository:
>
> <pluginRepositories>
>  <pluginRepository>
>    <id>apache.snapshots</id>
>    <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
>  </pluginRepository>
> </pluginRepositories>
>
> For help configuring the plugin, see the maven-assembly-plugin's
> integration-test profile:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-assembly-plugin/pom.xml

Wow, thanks!

I'll try this out.

Bye.
/lexi

Re: mavenrun plugin?

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
You might want to checkout the maven-invoker-plugin. It's SVN at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin

and IIRC has a snapshot deployed to the snapshot repository:

<pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
    <id>apache.snapshots</id>
    <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
  </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

For help configuring the plugin, see the maven-assembly-plugin's
integration-test profile:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-assembly-plugin/pom.xml

HTH,

John