Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ishaaq Chandy <is...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 04:41:58 UTC

console plugin

Hi all,
I've been using maven 1.0 till now and just recently started using 2.0 a
couple of days ago. I used to use the console plugin quite a bit in 1.0, but
I can't seem to find it in 2.0. Is it no longer available or has it been
replaced with something else?

Thanks,
Ishaaq

Re: console plugin

Posted by Denis Cabasson <de...@insee.fr>.
Maven 2 is just so much faster (at startup and after) than Maven 1, that this
plugin isn't needed anymore.
So I guess there is no replacement for this plugin for the time being.

Denis.