Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@contata.co.in> on 2006/05/09 13:03:24 UTC

HtmlPanelgrid to support value

HI

I am creating a custom component which in short is something like panelgrid with value. I extended my Component class with HtmlPanelGrid and implement it with EditableValueHolder. Now the problem I am facing is setter and getter method of my component class are never invoked. So my new value is not saved and my older value is displayed on screen. Can someone suggest me what else do I need to make my panelgrid support value.

With Regards
Amit