Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1997/07/27 14:54:36 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/support Makefile.tmpl

Paul Sutton wrote:

This re-org looks pretty nice and goes a long way in making things
clearer IMO. I'd like something like modules/standard (which includes
all the modules that are currently enabled by default),
modules/extra (which are Apache modules which are included with
the source but not enabled by default) and modules/3rdparty

But that's details that can be worked out later...