Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by hi...@idl-bt.com on 2002/02/26 14:02:15 UTC

RE: Problem upgrading from jdk 1.2 to jdk 1.3.1

No, I have been using jdk 1.3.1, then 1.3.1_01, and currently 1.3.1_02
since day one when I got involved with fop. (since about March/April 2002?).
Had never used jdk 1.2 with fop in fact.

But the last one I compiled was the 0.20.x cvs maintainence tree on 6th Jan
2002.
Haven't touched fop for a month.