Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by je...@jakarta.apache.org on 2003/03/25 13:22:13 UTC

ezmlm warning

jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at jetspeed-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the jetspeed-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the jetspeed-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the jetspeed-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <je...@jakarta.apache.org>

send an empty message to:
   <je...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   9155
   9156
   9157
   9158
   9159
   9160
   9161
   9162
   9163
   9164
   9165
   9166
   9167
   9168
   9169
   9170
   9171
   9172
   9173
   9174
   9175
   9176
   9177
   9178
   9179
   9180
   9181
   9182
   9183
   9184
   9185
   9186
   9187
   9188
   9189
   9190
   9191
   9192
   9193
   9194
   9195
   9196
   9197
   9198
   9199
   9200
   9201
   9202
   9203
   9204
   9205
   9206
   9207
   9208
   9209
   9210
   9211
   9212
   9213
   9214

Date: 13 Mar 2003 16:13:04 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: jetspeed-user-return-9155-qmlist-jakarta-archive-jetspeed-user=nagoya.apache.org@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<qm...@nagoya.betaversion.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed-user/200303"

From: "Mark Orciuch" <ma...@yahoo.com>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: RE: allow-if-owner
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:11:03 -0600

> If I understand well, a security entry with an allow-if-owner
> element (like
> the owner-only entry shiped with jetspeed distributions) allows the
> specified actions to its owner.
>
> But who exactly is the owner of a portlet ?

Once portlet can be added to your psml and it carries 'allow-if-owner' via
its registry definition, you become the 'owner' of the portlet reference
contained in your psml only (i.e. if someone else attempts to reference it
directly via its peid, they will be denied access to it). You can override
this by customizing the portlet and setting it security ref to something
else (and if you're not careful, you can lock yourself out of accessing this
portlet - by assigning it something like 'admin-only', for instance).

Hope this makes sense.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/