Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2006/01/10 08:08:18 UTC

Re: Packaging, public vs. private (was: ADF source drop is available)

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 07:30 +0100, Martin Marinschek wrote:
> +1
>
> if someone does the work ;)

Ok, I'm willing to do the shuffling around. Won't be immediately, but
sometime in the next few weeks.

First, though, we need to agree on a package structure - which should
also be shared with the ADF code I guess.

Cheers,

Simon

Re: Packaging, public vs. private (was: ADF source drop is available)

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
While we are at repackaging,

we should take on another thing John has pointed out before - there is
currently code in all three modules (common, impl, tomahawk) which
shares the same package-name. This is kind of awkward, it would be
better to separate them further up in the package-structure to make
sure we don't get any name-clashes.

regards,

Martin

--