Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by wr...@apache.org on 2001/11/15 08:28:35 UTC

Re: os-windows/8246: Apache (1.3.20) sometimes crashes on Windows 2000 shutdown

[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]

Synopsis: Apache (1.3.20)  sometimes crashes on Windows 2000 shutdown

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 14 23:28:35 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
Since this is strongly tied to your interbase/PHP config,
I'm afraid we can't be of too much help.  If the timeout
occurred, your results would be more specific.

The GP fault is very similar to some I've observed mixing
debug-mode and release msvcrt libraries.  If you are a
builder yourself, check that you haven't mixed them (it's
trivial, simply bring up apache in the devstudio and check
out what libraries are loaded.)