Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Lars Michele <la...@tu-dortmund.de> on 2009/08/18 12:47:40 UTC

javax.jcr.Property

Hiho.

I don't know, where this really belongs, so I post it here.

javax.jcr.Property.JCR_MIMETYPE is set
to "{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}mimetype", it should
be "{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}mimeType".

It gives PathNotFoundExceptions when moving from
org.apache.jackrabbit.JcrConstants to javax.jcr.Property/NodeType constants.

Regards,
Lars

Re: javax.jcr.Property

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
Lars Michele wrote:
> Hiho.
>
> I don't know, where this really belongs, so I post it here.
>
> javax.jcr.Property.JCR_MIMETYPE is set
> to "{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}mimetype", it should
> be "{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}mimeType".
>
> It gives PathNotFoundExceptions when moving from
> org.apache.jackrabbit.JcrConstants to javax.jcr.Property/NodeType constants.

...and it appears javax.jcr.nodetype.NodeType.MIX_MIMETYPE has the same
problem...

Thanks for reporting it.

BR, Julian