Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cotonéa Loic <l....@gmail.com> on 2009/12/26 16:56:27 UTC

RE : Re: UnknownHostException

I think the syntax is wrong. Try this instead:
install file:/g:/somewhere/bundlev1.jar

Le 26 déc. 2009 13:17, "B.E.N. van der Veen" <bv...@time-less.nl> a
écrit :

I use the install command within Felix. The bundles are not in the same
workspace. I use for example: install file:G:/somewhere/bundlev1.jar

Ali Naddaf schreef:

> > How are you exactly using to install your bundles? Where are these
bundles located? Please give...

Re: RE : Re: UnknownHostException

Posted by "B.E.N. van der Veen" <bv...@time-less.nl>.
Use 'help <command-name>' for more information.
-> version
2.0.1

accepted. Problem looks like solved.

<Solved>