Posted to small-events-discuss@apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> on 2012/10/01 22:44:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] - 4th Apache Meetup NL 2012 - Amsterdam (Say hi to the new incubating project: Apache CloudStack!)

Hi...

  Me and Marcel are proud to announce the 4th Apache Meetup NL 2012
(Say hi to the new incubating project: Apache CloudStack!)

Brief:

We are proud to announce the fourth Apache Meetup NL 2012, this time
in Amsterdam on October 16th at 17:30. The topic for this evening
session is Apache CloudStack (Incubating).

The session is organized by and hosted at Hippo. The location is
"Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam The Netherlands". How to
get there is explained in details below.

Drinks and food will be available, courtesy of Citrix, the company
behind Apache Cloudstack (Incubating) code donation to Apache. The
location will be able to accommodate a maximum of 30 people, so make
sure you sign up to ensure your spot!

For more details, how to go to the event location, directions and how
to sign up please see [1]. Looking forward to see you there.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

[SUCCESS] - 4th Apache Meetup NL 2012 - Amsterdam (Say hi to the new incubating project: Apache CloudStack!)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi...

   Yesterday I spent very good time with new faces and faces I already
knew and it was great time. We had good discussions, nice food and
drinks and all went home happy and satisfied looking forward the next
event, which BTW we have two locations for coming two events beginning
next year. Photos are uploaded in [1].

Thanks to all who came and looking forward seeing you again and hope
to see more new people next times :)

[1] http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/photos/11277752/

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi...
>
>   Me and Marcel are proud to announce the 4th Apache Meetup NL 2012
> (Say hi to the new incubating project: Apache CloudStack!)
>
> Brief:
>
> We are proud to announce the fourth Apache Meetup NL 2012, this time
> in Amsterdam on October 16th at 17:30. The topic for this evening
> session is Apache CloudStack (Incubating).
>
> The session is organized by and hosted at Hippo. The location is
> "Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam The Netherlands". How to
> get there is explained in details below.
>
> Drinks and food will be available, courtesy of Citrix, the company
> behind Apache Cloudstack (Incubating) code donation to Apache. The
> location will be able to accommodate a maximum of 30 people, so make
> sure you sign up to ensure your spot!
>
> For more details, how to go to the event location, directions and how
> to sign up please see [1]. Looking forward to see you there.
>
> [1] http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/84818922/

> Thanks
> - Mohammad Nour
> ----